Sunday, March 01, 2020

MCTP Day 12: Promises are the Sweetest Lies!

मैं अकेला ही चला था जानिब--मंज़िल मगर
लोग साथ आते गए और कारवाँ बनता गया

This couplet by Majrooh Sultanpuri somewhat describes the trainings in LBSNAA. When I made the promise that I would write a blog every day, I felt I would have a lot of time here, with not many batch mates around. But then I made friends. 

Aren’t promises the sweetest lies!

So here we are, learning through movies, learning through games and learning through our experiences. A day was spent in taking and receiving feedbacks and that was fun. Another day was dedicated to emotional intelligence. Days like that come in and go by and evenings are dedicated for long walks with friends.

On last Saturday, we had a trek till Wishing Well (these destination names on hill stations never fail to amaze) and that was amazing. Most of the lectures were as good as they ought to be and we felt nothing less than being enriched. I guess academy is like parent’s place for a married girl; you may be whatever in the field, in LBSNAA you feel back in home.

There is a world outside and there is a world in the academy, and if you ask me now which one do I like, this is the place! 



No comments: